Over 30 experts, including four word-renowned autism experts will speak at the US Autism & Asperger Association (USAAA) 5th Annual World Conference and Expo to be held October 1-3, 2010 at the Hilton St. Louis Airport Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri.
This year’s conference boasts a new format including nine panel workshops in non-concurrent sessions in addition to the keynote addresses by Dr. Temple Grandin, Dr. Martha Herbert, Dr. Stephen Shore, and Areva D. Martin, Esq. Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome experts will present new interventions and new research in both education and medicine. Each panel workshop will include five or six experts who will provide immediate answers to attendees’ questions.
- Current Status of Research and Strategies for the Future
- Medical/Biomedical Cutting Edge Interventions and Treatments
- High Functioning Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Self Advocacy – Experiences, Perspectives, and Challenges
- Behavioral/Developmental Approaches
- Support Services
- Siblings of individuals on the autism spectrum
- Adjunct Therapies,
- Nutrition, plus much more
CEU accreditation is offered throughout the entire conference and there will also be displays and information from sponsors and exhibitors.